Here are links to partner organisation and other initiatives helping to improve access.
- Batsford Arboretum is located in the Cotswolds and has one of the largest private collections of trees and shrubs in the country. As well as offering fantastic displays all year round, Batsford has an important role to play in the botanical conservation of exotic plant varieties and conservation of native flora and fauna.Weight: 0
- Beamer manufacture the Tramper all-terrain mobility buggies and is a design and engineering company specialising in innovative solutions to engineering problems.Weight: 0
- Every year BIG gives out millions of pounds from the National Lottery to good causes. Our money goes to community groups and to projects that improve health, education and the environment.Weight: 0
- Biketrail is a cycle sales, hire, repair and servicing outlet. It is conveniently located for access to The Tarka Trail, Exmoor, North Devon, Southwest Coast Path, Devon Coast to Coast, Two Moors Way, West Country Way and other cycle routes across Devon, Somerset and Cornwall.Weight: 0
- We are a local group who are passionate about going sailing, regardless of disabilities. We provide taster sessions & fun sailing through to competitive racing. Join the Chesil Sailability crew as a sailor, volunteer or supporter and share the freedom, joy and exhilaration of being on the water!Weight: 0